Nanjing golf club

Post a question about Nanjing, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Nanjing golf club

Postby mmiller » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Does anybody know any 18 hole golf course facility or club in Nanjing area? Much appreciate your information

Michael Miller
mmiller
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby jwhahn » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm

Zhongshan international Golf, including 18 and 9 hole courses and driving range, located in the city's eastern scenery region, unique but very expensive.
User avatar
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:17 am

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby benth » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 pm

3 days for $500 is not expensive but I heard its service is not excellent
benth
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby ellbrade » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:56 pm

benth wrote:3 days for $500 is not expensive but I heard its service is not excellent

If the package includes a hotel stay and food for 2 people, it's a good deal
ellbrade
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby iamsaying1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:06 am

Much cheaper rates can be found from Nanjing Sun Island golf but it is located in Lishui county, southern suburb of Nanjing. This golf club also have 18 hole, driving range, maybe, 27 hole as well.
User avatar
iamsaying1
Houjue / Marquess
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:36 am

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby danwoo » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:46 am

Ginkgo Lake International Golf Club... 9, 18 and 27 holes courses and driving range..in Jiangnin District (former Jiangnin county)... seems to have ok rates.
danwoo
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby mmiller » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:59 am

danwoo wrote:Ginkgo Lake International Golf Club... 9, 18 and 27 holes courses and driving range..in Jiangnin District (former Jiangnin county)... seems to have ok rates.

already heard it and will try. thanks!
mmiller
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby alexss » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm

ridiculously expensive for golfing in China, compared to the expense you have to put in the same class of golf courses in Canada or the United States. Better to save your money for use elsewhere
User avatar
alexss
Gongjue / Duke
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:35 pm

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby dulsp » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:10 pm

alexss wrote:ridiculously expensive for golfing in China, compared to the expense you have to put in the same class of golf courses in Canada or the United States. Better to save your money for use elsewhere

don't go...save the money for other sports :)
dulsp
 

Re: Nanjing golf club

Postby 34ch » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:02 am

out of season now
34ch
 

Next

Return to Questions and answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron