reliable real estate agents in Xin Jie Kou area...

Post a question about Nanjing, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

reliable real estate agents in Xin Jie Kou area...

Postby guest » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Hi all,

I am probably moving to Nanjing in the very near future and am hoping someone has an email add. of a couple of reliable, user friendly real estate agencies in the Xin Jie Kou area...

Hope someone can help,
Thomas

Re: reliable real estate agents in Xin Jie Kou area...

Postby iamsaying1 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:17 am

Thomas,
Xin Jie Kou is the city center, the most expensive area for hotels and for a private residency in Nanjing. There is an email here you may contact viewtopic.php?f=17&t=238&hilit=nanjing+apartment
Goog luck!
iamsaying1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby vistrL » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:48 am

Know a realtor but no idea it's good or not.
vistrL

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:55 am

vistrL wrote:Know a realtor but no idea it's good or not.

can you please name the agent? i'd like to find out more about real estate business around that area..

thanks in advance!

Postby lily » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am

Guest wrote:
vistrL wrote:Know a realtor but no idea it's good or not.

can you please name the agent? i'd like to find out more about real estate business around that area..

thanks in advance!

may i ask you a question? would you want to find houses in Nanjing? i have know an agent near Xinjiekou.
lily

Postby lily » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 am

guest wrote:Hi all,

I am probably moving to Nanjing in the very near future and am hoping someone has an email add. of a couple of reliable, user friendly real estate agencies in the Xin Jie Kou area...

Hope someone can help,
Thomas

hi, i am lily and working at the real estate agency. how long will you live in Nanjing? and you may call me with the number 13770550252.
lily

Postby lily » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:54 am

Dear Thomas:
although the price of real estate in Xinjiekou is not so cheap,you may tell me your budget and where are you from if you like.
lily

Postby sarahlee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi Thomas
Just saw your question, if you are still looking for a house or agency. please feel free to contact with me. I am Sarah, a agent who focus on Professional Residential Relocation Service to expatriate community in Nanjing. you can give me a call on 15005147722 or send me your requirement through sarah@sarahs-home.com

Hope you all best.
sarah
sarahlee

Postby petr » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:42 am

anybody knows how many moths of diposit do I need to pay for rent of an apartment, one or two months??
petr

Postby kristalpaul8219 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Now you are searching for a honest and reliable real estate agent in your area, let me tell something about how a real estate agent. They work for commission plus salary; there are many companies who can provide you a real estate agent for well furnish house or apartment.
kristalpaul8219

Return to Questions and answers