Nanjing Zoo

Post a question about Nanjing, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Nanjing Zoo

Postby Doubletrouble » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Im trying to talk my husband into bringing us down to Nanjing for a day or 2. I would really like to take the kids to the zoo. I know what the beijing zoo was like, really good for some anilimals and really bad, small enclosures for others. The Wuxi zoo was closed down for these reasons. can somebody tell me what your zoo is like? Or if there are other things we could take the kids to do. they are both under 5. Thanks
Doubletrouble
Zijue / Viscount

Re: Nanjing Zoo

Postby jwhahn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:47 am

jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Doubletrouble » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Awsome. Thanks
Doubletrouble
Zijue / Viscount

Postby clair07 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 am

manicrabbit wrote:I am also trying to make an itinerary for our trip next month...it would be fun to visit the Zoo even if we are already adults.

How long will you stay in Nanjing? Is this your first time to be in this city? You have a lot of places to go. Enjoy your trip!
clair07
Baijue / Earl

Postby jennwfinch » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

Hi,
Wuxi is more close to Shanghai than Nanjing. But you could go either of them and a D-train may take you about an hour or so. Zoos are fantastic for children and they love them. Have a nice time!
jennwfinch
Houjue / Marquess

Return to Questions and answers