Nantong University?

Post a question about Nantong, its people, its culture, its entertainment, its food and any other stuffs you want to know!

Nantong University?

Postby fitz25 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:46 am

What about Nantong University? Is it a good university to stay for a year as a student? Thanks for your input!
fitz25

Re: Nantong University?

Postby jwhahn » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 am

This univeristy is a unique comprehensive university in Nantong, having medical school and 21 other departments/schools, a couple of campus in city and its suburb.
Which school are you going to stay?
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby jdor » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 am

jdor
Houjue / Marquess

Postby fitz25 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:28 am

jwhahn wrote:This univeristy is a unique comprehensive university in Nantong, having medical school and 21 other departments/schools, a couple of campus in city and its suburb.
Which school are you going to stay?

thank you jwhahn! I am going to be in school of medicine and its affiliated hospital.
fitz25

Postby dani4ever » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 am

hi man,i'm student here in nantong university school of medicine,,if u have any question abt med school or university,,,u can ask me,,i'll be happy to help u
dani4ever

Postby KPT » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 pm

dani, how are you? I am interested to know some facts about med school in China.

How do you plan your future career after graduation and where will you take your board exams?
How many school mates coming from western countries in your school?
What textbooks they use and what about english teaching, are they foreign teachers? and school tuition fee?

If you have time for my questions... Thanks,

Keven
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm

thanks for your suggestion

comparatif simulation taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la prise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.comparatif simulation taux pret auto

Postby raj » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:08 am

hi ,i am planning to study here at nantong for masters in science,frm nepal
so how do u think the c ollege is for international students,plz let me know in detail ok, thanks
keep in touch
raj

Postby ram » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:39 pm

hello guys of nantong university,
i want to know howz the college,the teaching process for masters n who r the teachers are they chinese of indians
plz let me know, its urgent
waiting for ure reply
ram

Postby rpuree » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 am

hello anyone
I am admitted in this university and don’t know about the things that I’ve to bring on arrival plz anyone there to help me plz send me email also rupeshpuri99@hotmail.com

thank u
rpuree
Esquire

Next

Return to Questions and answers