Hotel and Resturarant

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Nantong? Post your message here!

Hotel and Resturarant

Postby travelbug » Wed May 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Will not come back there but where to go in Nantong since there are no western style hotel out of the 126 referenced in Tripadvisor...? Nantong Hotel is very local style, rooms need renovation. I was said my room was renovated 3 years ago... Walls are dirty yellow and 3 out of 4 are nicely cracked.. Bed is very hard and bathroom quite small. Staff is very nice however and quite helpful. I had an internet connexion problem in my room and 2 people came immediately to fix it. English is spoken and there are some bars in the area.
Nantong hotel is building a new tower just next door but I heard they have a problem to make the lifts work up to the last floor. It should open end of 2011.
A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.
Carl Reiner
travelbug

Re: Hotel and Resturarant

Postby manta » Thu May 24, 2012 5:17 pm

I hear many Westerns stay at San Teh hotel. Beds are hard everywhere in China and bad internet connection is also a common problem.
manta
Esquire

Return to Lifestyle and recreation