What to see and do in Yangzhou

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Yangzhou? Post your message here!

What to see and do in Yangzhou

Postby Guest123 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Hi!
I get stacked in Yangzhou for the weekend. I’m lost, in terrible hotel, no idea how to spend time here. Can anyone advise some good places worth visiting?
Thanks!
Maggie
Guest123

Re: What to see and do in Yangzhou

Postby jwhahn » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 am

Are you still there? Go and ask your hotel's front desk for places to go. or go for a guided tour. Good luck!
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Elena » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:04 am

Every Spring I am fascinated by the looks of the streets, all trees are blooming, different flowers, yellow, pink, red.
It is not cold and not hot, the air is clean and fresh.
Do not miss out Spring in YZ it is beautiful truly.
There are so many parks to visit to enjoy the nature, take the boat, enjoy the YZ food. West Lake, Ge Garden.So many good spots to visit and enjoy.
Elena

Postby NickyM » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:33 am

Whenever I'm in a foreign city that I don't know much about, I'll either talk with the hotel staff on where to go and what to see or I'll follow the crowds. I'll walk out the hotel and just start following other groups and crowds of people. Usually you'll end up somewhere interesting like sight seeing places or clubs or cafes or shops. It doesn't work so well when there aren't that many pedestrians around.

Nicky - What type of expatriate insurance does everyone have?
Nicky - traveling the world
NickyM
Qishi / Knight

Postby kate roles » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am

Feel free to contact the personal injury lawyer any cases related to injury. check this one out they have several legal services to offer.
kate roles

Return to Lifestyle and recreation