Dating Locals

Looking for something fun to do? Some nice entertainment centers, clubs and restaurants, etc? Or you just want to chat about fun stuffs to do anywhere in Yangzhou? Post your message here!

Dating Locals

Postby john s » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm

I will be moving to Yangzhou in September. I am from America, 45 and single. How will the local women respond to me? Any chances for dating and such?

John S.
john s

Re: Dating Locals

Postby skinnykiwi1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:12 am

John, there will be opportunity for dating. You can find dates from the workplace/bar/club, through friends, etc. Depending on the type of Chinese women you want, you need to try to go to places that give you enough exposure to them. There are many good quality local women who would date you if they find that you are a nice (and wealthy) man. However there are a few things you need to watch out for. First of all, some local women are quite traditional so they would not want to date any foreigners, so don't waste any time on those. Secondly, there are women who would only date a westerner (or marry him) for money because Chinese tend to think foreigners are quite rich. Thirdly, if you pick up a Chinese woman from a club/bar/etc, you gotta be careful because she could be a prostitute with AIDS/STDs; those type women would appear to be very nice to you but they are actually only after your wallet change. Anyways, wish you the best of luck!

john s wrote:I will be moving to Yangzhou in September. I am from America, 45 and single. How will the local women respond to me? Any chances for dating and such?

John S.
skinnykiwi1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby jwhahn » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:45 am

a lot of chances and you will see.
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby jezzicaz789 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 am

Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!
jezzicaz789

Postby jwhahn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:50 pm

jezzicaz789 wrote:Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Of course you are more than welcome and please enjoy your time!!!!
jhahn
jwhahn
Gongjue / Duke

Postby iamsaying1 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:17 am

jezzicaz789 wrote:Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

Hi and welcome jezzicaz789
iamsaying1
Houjue / Marquess

Postby KPT » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:08 am

we may need a Personals section for dating and making friends
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Postby alexss » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:23 am

KPT wrote:we may need a Personals section for dating and making friends

agree :)
alexss
Gongjue / Duke

Postby Connie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 am

The first answer seems quite right though I don't feel well on the answer. It's ture. Be careful befor you know somebody well. Good Luck!
Connie

Postby KPT » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 am

I guess there will be a lot of opportunities to date locals but how do you know these women?
KPT
Houjue / Marquess

Next

Return to Lifestyle and recreation